Friday, March 11, 2016

10 day challenge

I've never really done one of these before and I saw Sonja post about a 10-day challenge  to "feed your soul." 10 days, I can do that and what's the worst that will happen, I'll be happy and doing things for ME (it was my month)...sign me up!

So the premise is..."feed your soul then see what happens to your body, your confidence, relationships, career and happiness" and I thought, why not?! This is the year of new, big, bold dreams, so let's do it.

Everyday we got an email that had directions, gave us something to think about and then we were to take a picture around that topic and post it to social media, FB, IG, twitter, etc. with #skinnydipsociety #challenge and @katiedenouden

That's it, easy. So here's a recap of my 10 days

Day 1:
Flowers For ME

Day 2:
Send Some Love & Gratitude

Day 3:
Write a fear and "Let it Go" (burn it, baby)

Day 4:
Your theme song, thanks Trish for assigning this song to me! Always think of you when I hear my fight song!

Day 5:
What are your cravings? Surface craving, to go home curl up in bed and watch a movie, real craving= health, happiness and fitness. Get outside!

Day 6:
Make Space. De-clutter, De-stress, get organized again. Since I basically live out of my car during the week, this was an easy decision!

Day 7:
FAIL

Day 8:
FAIL

Day 9:
FAIL

Day 10:
FAIL

So, I guess I'm not very good at things like this, but at least I gave it a try and it was fun while it lasted!

This is totally not something I am usually into and at points I did say, this soooooo isn't me, it's a little too hippydippy, BUT I will say, in the end it was nice and refreshing  to have something different to focus on for 10...well 6 days, something to do for just me. A 10-day  6 day challenge worth doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment