Friday, March 27, 2015

Castle to Hanauma

Bike races are hard. I think every time I do a bike race that's the first thing that comes to mind and the first thing I want to write. This one was no different.
  When you think about riding 12 miles as hard as you can it doesn't seem like it's going to be that difficult. It's only 30 minutes, it's not going to be terrible...oh it was. But terrible in a good way, terrible in the way that I know my biking is coming along (slowly it's improving), terrible in a way that you know everyone else is suffering too, terrible in the way that it's not terrible, it's great!!
I wish I could have gone a little faster and thinking back there are maybe one or two spots that I could have and should have pushed it beyond where I thought uncomfortable was. Live and learn. Next time. All-in-all a super fun way to start off a Sunday morning!
Thanks Kalani and everyone out there snapping pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment