Thursday, September 4, 2014

A week away

I spent the last six days back on the mainland...what a trip.

One of my best friends got married. Time with friends who live all over the country is never taken for granted. I also got to see my whole family! I can't even remember the last time the four of us were able to spend any real time together, so as much as I dislike traveling back to the (east coast) mainland (ten hours on a plane is a looooooooooong time), this trip was totally worth it. AND when I get to spend quality time with my friends and family that I don't get to see often, these trips will always happen.

A few pictures that capture the weekend

Getting our nails did 
 
Rehearsal Dinner


Wedding Day! 



  Bucknell Love


Lobstah Rolls with the fam, Two Lights Lobster Shack



Misty morning trail run at Back Bay, ME

Maine Mead Works


Sunset Cruise on Casco Bay





Was a great week away, but I'm glad to be back home. Off to Big Island in the morning for a killer Kona training weekend. October 11 will be here before I know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment