Thursday, August 29, 2013

T-minus 5 days

When most people think of Las Vegas, this probably comes to mind...
or this......

 Well in 6 days, I leave for this kind of Vegas...
and

I couldn't be more excited!!!

It's going to be a tough day out there for everyone and I can't wait!!! Everything I've heard and read about this race is that it's brutal. It's hot (think Honu hot (is that even possible?!), but dry heat), it's hilly, it's windy, it's unrelenting, did I mention it's hot? It's the 70.3 World Championships, I wouldn't expect anything less! Bring it on!!

It's been a whirlwind here the past few weeks, with school starting again, a move! and all the training leading up to this race. As Jerry Foley says, "the hay is in the barn." I'm super pumped to get to race in a few short days!

What happens in Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment