Thursday, February 11, 2016

Back on TRACK

little-by-little, step-by-step, day-by-day
Last night was the first time I've set foot on a track since probably, well I can't even remember how long, so it's been way too long. I don't even know if I can consider what we did an actual track workout, I mean it was, we were at the track and running around it and had a purpose to what we were doing, so a track workout it was.

The speed and run form are still not back, nor are they things I'm going to rush. Many things in life cannot be rushed, you just do what you can with what you have and when the time is right things will start falling into place once again.

But dirt track Wednesdays are back and I'm very excited about it!


2 comments:

  1. "Many things in life cannot be rushed, you just do what you can with what you have and when the time is right things will start falling into place once again." That sentence is pure gold, Lectie. Something we all need to be reminded of. Glad you're "back on track"...ha ha...yes, bad pun intended.

    ReplyDelete