Sunday, August 28, 2011

Early morning workouts

I vowed after college, I would NEVER wake up before 6am to workout ever again.  Well that didn't last too long.  I'm up earlier on the weekends than I am when I have to go to work M-F (I suppose it doesn't help that I live on the other side of the island from the rest of the group). But, you know what, it's much easier to get up to go swim-bike-run than it is to go to work and it's always FUN!

Every weekend it seems like we (the boys) have the conversation about moving our workouts later into the day so we can sleep in, but once we get going those conversations stop and we're just having a blast getting in our miles!


Super fun and hilly weekend.....Here's a few pictures

Starting our run, much prettier than running in Ewa and much better running with friends
Beautiful views on our run....east side Oahu


pit stop at Makapu'u....Dave is taking the picture

Aaron, Frans, me and Dave

Love this! Dave and I half way through the run at the top of Makapu'u



As much as running up that hill was HARD, the payoff at the top made it worth it....and running up Diamond Head in December at mile 23 will be a cinch


Sunday morning Tantalus loops...in the rain

Dave's first time on Tantalus...both first time riding it







No comments:

Post a Comment