Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Happenings

Since I'm still trying to kick this cold/flu/whatever it is that's going around, I'll just give a brief update, in pictures of what's been happening around here this month.

It's Aaron's birthday month and I tried to make this month extra special with a fun little gift everyday this month.
December began with a check in on my foot...it's getting better, much, much, much better,but still not 100%. We will get there!!
 December was filled with my attempt at cyclocross
 Xterra Trail Run WC
 The first Christmas tree Aaron and I decorated
 Lots of epic looooong swims
The Honolulu Marathon
 Aaron and Davide's Birthday
 Holiday dinners out
 ChristmasCross
Riding bikes with friends

 Running up mountains with friends
 BOCA potluck/frisbee/end of the year celebration
 More holiday dinners
And the boys scavenging for cookies after a holiday dinner


It's been a great year! Looking forward to 2015, with many more memories to be made, goals to be worked towards and new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment